Sunday, April 1, 2012

What is it?

   Our professor had a rather interesting way of discussing globalization although not really dabbling much on the topic he did discuss enough to encourage me to do my own research on the subjects of Globalization and after light research I was able to get a grasp on the topic and somewhat created my own definition of globalization.

  I found out after my "light research" that globalization is not really just limited to economic activity as discussed by Professor William Scheuerman of Stanford University Globalization is just a synonym for a number of topics that can be used for academic discourse. A number of which he mentioned is Economic Liberalization, Americanization, the development of the internet as well as global integration.



No comments:

Post a Comment